Euro Work is a Recruitment Agency operating strictly in accordance with all relevant employment and labour legislation at both EU and local levels. Our Polish Ministry of Labour Certificate is No 2476.
We are a medium-sized, independent business large enough to ensure credibility within a highly competitive candidate market but flexible enough to provide an individually customised service to employers of any size or type.
We supply carefully selected and suitably qualified staff in a wide variety of employment sectors to clients in Poland and throughout the EU.
For Workers we offer a personalised job-finding procedure matching experience, qualifications and ambitions with the best opportunities available.
For Employers we guarantee a professional, integrated and rapid service compatible with specific vacancy requirements and corporate profiles.
We are a young, dynamic company keeping abreast with developing trends within the international recruitment sector. We are financially stable having attained a strong reputation for professionalism and effectiveness with both employers and candidates.
Each recruitment project we handle is undertaken by highly qualified HR specialists dedicated to providing the very best quality of service.
Euro Work can provide all kinds of qualified or unqualified, skilled or un-skilled workers for all kinds of positions.
All our candidates are keen to improve their life circumstances through honest hard work. During our recruitment process their qualifications, experience and motivation are thoroughly assessed.
We can supply qualified workers with all necessary certificates and language abilities for technical and managerial positions in sectors such as IT or engineering.
We can also supply unqualified workers (skilled or unskilled) for positions ranging from general labourers to production specialists and line managers in sectors such as agriculture, construction, hotel and catering, food processing, manufacture, etc.
THE ESSENTIAL ASPECT
– A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE JOB OFFER
The success of any recruitment project depends on a proper understanding of the employer’s requirements. Euro Work will take great care to fully appreciate a client’s needs, not just in terms of a specific vacancy but also in terms of the overall corporate character, aims and ambitions.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Preparation of a full job description based on our client’s demands
- Undertaking an efficient recruitment campaign including data base searches, press advertising, internet, etc
- Verifying the qualifications, certificates and all other relevant documentation relating to each candidate
- Checking each candidate’s language ability
- Full interview process on each candidate
- Selecting and presenting a timely shortlist of suitable candidates (often within 2 days)
- Arranging interviews with the chosen candidates and the client
- Arranging all formalities and correspondence
- Arranging transportation to the place of work if required
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH EURO WORK
- A PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- GUARANTEED BEST CHOICE OF SUITABLE CANDIDATES
- SAVING TIME AND MONEY THROUGH AVOIDANCE OF MISTAKES
If you are interested in the services provided by Euro Work please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
We can assure personal attention and a swift response.